Sunday, July 08, 2007

Before Sunset

It has been almost a month that I Wrote. A Lot has happened since then, A Life has been lived, A Life has been Lost, A Life has passed before my eyes, A feeling of dying has been learnt, A Love has been lost and A Love Found. All this Before Sunset.

I Wish I could write more, I wish I had the choice of opening up my Laptop and just sitting down with a Word Document and write my heart out, but I have learnt that I do not write, It happens, I am just a medium of expression and a trigger is needed every time something comes out and makes me feel Liberated. This time it was a simple movie, a beautiful yet sad one, something so refreshing and something so innate that I felt it was me. The simple talks, the walk, the song, the life. Something worth dying for, something worth living for.

Suddenly everything is so clear, I feel so strange that such an effect can be had with something so simple in life, that you are standing at your balcony and looking at a tropical storm and a bolt of lightning flashes before you and in that millisecond as you see the sword of fire and light strike a helpless tree, the whole world becomes clear to you. You understand things like the crystal waters of a stream born high in the mountains long before it is polluted by the existence of cities.

As the wind ruffled thru my hair and the thunder deafened the ears, I sipped on the Whiskey and looked at the lighted up night sky with flashes of lightning and a small glow of the dawn in the distance. Words of "Ordinary World" by Duran Duran keep me Sad, Keep me Happy. A Tear runs down my cheek after having cleared my vision. All I got running in my head right now are the words which have brought me back to life.... Like a phoenix rising from the Ashes.

Came in from a rainy Thursday on the avenue
Thought I heard you talking softly.
I turned on the lights, the tv and the radio
Still I cant escape the ghost of you
What has happened to it all?
Crazy, somed say,
Where is the life that I recognize?
Gone away...

But I wont cry for yesterday, theres an ordinary world,
Somehow I have to find.
And as I try to make my way, to the ordinary world...
I will learn to survive.

Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
Pride will tear us both apart
Well now prides gone out the window cross the rooftops, run away,
Left me in the vacuum of my heart.
What is happening to me?
Crazy, somed say,
Where is my friend when I need you most?
Gone away...

Labels: , ,