Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fire!

Swirls of rising smoke, engulf the lonely battered soul. The wrath of the smouldering fire mixing with the one within... Consuming, like burning fuel, consumed to the edge. The nascent rage begins from within and spreads it's wings, enveloping the soul, hidden by the screen of smoke... It grows within me, with me. The feeling of loss, the feeling of gain, the feeling of emptiness being fulfilled, the feeling of .. No Feeling!

Fire! - A fascination ... An element that I believe is the beginning and the end. But all my beginnings have been quiet and calm, and so have been my ends... But I still love to think of Fire as the nascence as well as the culmination. So obsessed have I been with this word as well as with the element that I used to light up fire and sit in silence watching it consume the wood, paper, rags and anything that could burn... Like a rage consumes a mad man! like a rage that has been building inside me. And then it used to die, and smoulder away into ashes as it was not there anymore and I used to believe that the fire was dead, finished. One part of me happy about the fact that it was not there anymore and another sad for the very reason.

Years later I realised that the fire never died, It just burnt everything away and gave me light and showed me the way. The fire never dies, it's we who are unable to fuel it for long. It just moves on to be fed by someone else.

Years later I realised that the love never died, It just burnt everything away and gave me darkness and showed me the way. The Love never dies, I was just unable to fuel it for long. She just chose to move on and not belong to Me.

One part of me happy about the fact that she is not there anymore and another sad for the very reason.

Labels: , ,

4 Views:

Blogger Unknown believes...

thats one of the most inspiring things i've read in the recent past...simply awesome.

Thu Apr 19, 04:40:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Enemy of the Republic believes...

This is good writing! Thanks for stopping by, oh fellow cruel one. Want to swap links? We are kindred.

Thu Apr 19, 12:00:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Cruel Intentions believes...

@Jean

Thank You, I am Honored! It would be good if you could send me your link.

@Enemy & My Friend

Links have already been swapped! he he, send across yourz

Thu Apr 19, 03:55:00 PM 2007  
Blogger The Inquisitive One believes...

Amazing!!! I love the analogy between fire and love...

Sun Oct 03, 03:07:00 PM 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home