Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Beginning - Again !

It's a strange feeling of deja-vu as I start afresh. The similarities between this one and the last one are phenomenal and yet they are so strange, both had a sense of accomplishment at the onset. While the original was the euphoria of meeting life head on! this one is a much more mature approach, the approach of mind and the soul hardened by the teachings of life, the experience of meeting people in a professional environment where you are not treated as just a person for who you are but as a commodity for what you are.

Though I would have loved to continue this one and fight the war alone, the truth remains that you cannot win a war alone, so what started as the "Life of an Engineer, 6.9 Someone!" is joined by another force, someone with such enthusiasm and charm of writing that one needs to reckon with. So friends and foes, let me introduce you to my partner in Crime, My Friend - "Mr. Wordster". So while he takes you on a ride to the Oblivion, I'll post his latest piece of work in here for you to read while he prepares himself to join the bandwagon....

And I'll keep on coming back with more stuff as to how Engineers proceed with their life from the nascence at the womb to the shrewdness of C/C++.

Read On!
Adios Amigo....

Labels: ,