Tuesday, January 30, 2007

UnBelong

- -- --- UnBelong --- -- -

The harsh gale, ruffling up more than just feathers and engulfing me like icicles piercing cheese, brings me back to the world of mortals. A world which I am supposed to be a part of but then I know that “I UnBelong!”

There has been so much to my life, just like there is to every one else’s, but some where deep down I know, but I can’t explain, that some thing is just not right. It is like a small hole in the prefect Architectural Design so that the building leaks - Taj Mahal, you know there is a flaw but you don’t know what and where.

I set out 8 years ago to build a life and got much more than I bargained for. I did build it but in the process I got a taste of what life might actually be and since then I have wanted to know and this want, this desire is driving me crazy. This desire to find out everything possible about everything there is and also what’s not.

I am a part of this world by the day - Get up in the morning, go to office, work, come back – I Belong – But then comes the night and I am left alone, to wander the streets at odd hours – Trying to find out the meaning in dark corners – I UnBelong. I love walking alone with the knowledge that I am not alone, that something is there which knows everything and it brings me to the edge – to the point where another step and I would get all my answers and then it puts across a curtain of yet another question and leaving me with another night to wander.

The Ruins are amazing, it is said that someone died in here… I wander around the desolated construction site… It is here that I find peace and my mind clears – clears enough to understand what I might have missed during the day. Life is beautiful, it’s got lot to offer and more. You can run and you can hide but you can’t escape. And then a picture of something I saw flashes before my eyes – It was a bloody mess with the words “But I Loved You” Sprawled on a wall with stains of blood giving them a life of their own.

I am Bruised, I am Battered, I am Broken – But I know I will come back to Life – For I UnBelong – Even to Death.

Labels: , ,

8 Views:

Blogger Unknown believes...

there is such an existentialistic tone to your writing.. i feel like i'm reading Camus' blog in fact..
It pays to often unbelong.. for we know then what we are supposed to be doing and who are we supposed to be.. For in the mundaneness of life comes the call, the burden, the reason and only the sensitive will hear and follow the cause

Mon Feb 12, 06:14:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Rahul believes...

life drives us crazy sometimes.some people opt for the option of not thinking too much throughout...giving up on life itself.
do they qualify to 'Belong', my friend ??

Mon Feb 12, 10:14:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Cruel Intentions believes...

@Nish

I know and you know that we know not but here in lies the essential meaning... We know that we dont know.

@Ze

Mon Ami, mon comorade... Where have you been?

Tue Feb 13, 07:09:00 AM 2007  
Blogger fruitbeer believes...

sometimes we all 'unbelong' but then i guess its ok, maybe we arent supposed to............. and maybe we dont even need to.................

Tue Feb 13, 04:29:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Cruel Intentions believes...

@Shruti

UnBelong - If we knew Wheather we are supposed to or no OR if we need to or no... You would have not said so. ;-)

Wed Feb 14, 01:42:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous believes...

I miss you! I leave for boot camp June 23 and wanted to speak with you before I left. I hope all is well with you! Take care of yourself.

Wed Jun 03, 01:12:00 AM 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous believes...

^
^
^
Never knew you had so many well wishers. But it feels good to know. (Or may be not).

Sat Aug 22, 05:01:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Cruel Intentions believes...

@Anonymous1
I wrote a Mail to the Training Camp, Looks like you never got it. Will write an eMail to you

@Anonymous2
I hope you are one of the Well Wishers as well, but looks like you are a regular on this one for not many people go back to these many posts. So how about unveiling the Mask and Letting the Identity be known

Sat Aug 22, 05:32:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home