Friday, April 20, 2007

2 Years!

Well well... Here comes a little known Fact. A Fact that even I had forgotten about and had it not been for chance glance at my spam mails, I would have not come to know about it. And the Fact - It has been 2 years since I completed Graduation. April the 20th when I wrote my Last exam and set out to leave the world as I had known it to become a part of one as I know it now. Feels strange but hey, this is life.

Here is my List of Accomplishments and Failures, more for letting me know about them than to let you guys chuckle about it :-
  • The First Post refers to this very day in 2005. So this is the day Principia Obnoxiousia was born.
  • Lost most of my friends - so called friends, Left with a couple of gems.
  • Saw the world in a way I had never seen before, in a way I would never see it again.
  • Got a job and did pretty well with it, after messing it up initially of course.
  • Met some great people and some not so great, Tricked em all :)
  • Fell in love, Thought she was mine, Realized I belong to her.
  • Had some of the best moments of my life with my closest friends in Bangalore.
  • Got stabbed in the back by someone I trusted with my life, a friend for 2 years.
  • Understood the true meaning of being Lonely and Walking Alone.
  • I found I could count the number of people I could give my life for on my fingers. Happy about the fact that I can take a life as well for them.
  • Lost the one person who had guided me all my life, who made me what I am today. Been almost an year and I still think of him everyday. Guess I love him the most. He can never die, I will live for him.
  • Made some money, making some more.
  • Left India.
  • Finally got one of the very people who have ever known me the way I am, who can know something before I think about it, to join this Blog. Mr. Wordster - Rahul.

Some more rantings to come along this way, but feeling nice about this post. Something about my life after a very very long time.

Keep readng

Labels: , , ,

14 Views:

Blogger Preethi believes...

This is the first time i'm coming to your blog and i was lucky enough to stumble upon a very honest, Non- pretentious post amongst all your postings. Enjoyed reading through it. Made me think something about my life too :)

Fri Apr 20, 03:25:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Unknown believes...

hey pretty serious stuff..you ve come a long way..i can say from the last 5 yrs or so that i ve known u..

Fri Apr 20, 04:40:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Unknown believes...

you chose a very interesting day to start this blog...4-20 eh??...hmm i wonder what you were doing last year this time...

anyways bro...lookin at your makes you reevaluate your present...making us appreciate what we have today and move forward in the right direction with the right intentions. Cheers on bro!! You got people you can trust :)

Sat Apr 21, 03:33:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Carved Garnet believes...

You've done a lot in 2 years. Been through a lot too.. Nice blog.. =)

Sat Apr 21, 07:26:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Cruel Intentions believes...

@Preethi

Thanks for stopping by, Some here are Legends and some here write Legends!

@Uppie

Hey! Nice to see you here. Well it's only been 5 years, and you'll get to know much more.

@RnH

Dude! I could not help it, the 4-20 stuff. It just happened. Thanks fior being there man, I can bank upon thee.

@Drama Queen

Am honored by your presence here. Keep visting

Mon Apr 23, 12:23:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Errant breeze believes...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sat Apr 28, 04:24:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Unknown believes...

wow.. talk about an eventful 2 years.. cant wait to see what you have to say in another 2 years

Sun Apr 29, 11:20:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Cruel Intentions believes...

@Neetika

The Choice, Was Not Mine.

@Nish

There would be loads.... if I am still around :) Keep visiting!

Tue May 01, 02:58:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Errant breeze believes...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sat May 05, 11:07:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Cruel Intentions believes...

@Neetika

Strong Words, Wonder why the Feelings were not as Strong!

Mon May 07, 12:56:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Priyanka Sarkar believes...

truly honest post!!grt going...

Thu May 10, 07:09:00 AM 2007  
Blogger 30.45 N,76.48 E believes...

Cant believe u spilling out like that, Gurus got some corners man!

Love this, addicted, bring it on!:D

Thu May 10, 02:05:00 PM 2007  
Blogger 30.45 N,76.48 E believes...

Cant believe u spilling out like that, Gurus got some corners man!

Love this, addicted, bring it on!:D

Thu May 10, 02:05:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Unknown believes...

heya-
ya i shall keep visiting- i like the content on your blog alot!!!

Wed May 16, 08:55:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home