Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Beyond The Oblivion…

Beyond The Oblivion…

It’s been 48 hours since He Left Me, and I still believe someone is playing a big joke on me. I keep on looking around my back, sometimes round the corners, Expecting Cyrus to jump out of one of these corners and shout “BAKRA”. But hold on, Take a Grip, The tickets are already booked… Even the return tickets. And I think…

What is it that lies Beyond The Oblivion, What is Left when nothing is Left. These random thoughts flood my mind as I try not to think about not thinking. Sitting in front of this bright source of light, my fingers play on the keyboard. Its music to my ears, just as it was last night when I plucked at those 6 strings that I have been plucking at for almost a year now. I almost lost the nails I had so meticulously grown to sound like a pro. My fingers hurt but this heart hurts more.

The wait is harder than the moment. I should have already been home, but here I am, performing the last rites at my office. After all, appraisal is due, I have to complete my forms, some coding is still left, but so has he. This is the second time I am writing without a clear head. I have been hurt, I have been bruised I have been broken but never at the mind. But I will continue, I have to. For this is what it is all about. Write so as to get to know yourself.

Let me get back to thinking about not thinking, let me get back to staring at the matrix of code. Let me go back to wait, wait for another 3 days before I can leave…

Labels: , ,

6 Views:

Blogger Nutan Singh believes...

How are you feeling now?

Thu Apr 27, 05:52:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Cruel Intentions believes...

@Nutan,
Leavin for home Tonight.

Feelings? Oh I would like to think of it as the calm before the storm. But it's like a Random Moment that seems like a metorite striking the earth, A freak incident that changes the very essence of life and Makes you think Beyond The Oblivion

Thu Apr 27, 06:11:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Seemantini believes...

Death pierces us with more than its sharp blow. It leaves us helpless & numb. and questioning.

Why do they say he has departed? Cos he has. and left behind the body.
Something we identified with all along.

And if anyone tells u 'time will heal the wound'. Tell them this,
'time does not heal. our memories fade'.

Thu Apr 27, 11:02:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Seemantini believes...

it will be a soldering time for u at home, with family.
and it will be another storm.
reach safe, where uv been wanting to be.
3 days too long a wait.

Thu Apr 27, 11:15:00 AM 2006  
Blogger unforgiven believes...

I am really sorry man.
I've lost two grandfathers but I was never cloes to either of them but I can still feel to an extent how it must feel.


Go home. When you come back, we'll talk again.

Fri Apr 28, 06:30:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Preethi believes...

This is sad! I am sorry for the loss!!!

Mon Jun 12, 10:10:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home