Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Training Camp -- Part II

The Training Camp -- Part II

I Left for Trivandrum on the 15th of August 2005 from Coimbatore and was there by 3 in the Afternoon. It took a lot of persuasion and a 100 rupee note for the auto driver to drop me to “Kenton Leisure” the 4 Star hotel which was going to be my home for the month or so. I was there, to be trained, to be told on how to handle the corporate life.

A big round wooden key chain with the number ‘318’ inscribed on it, and a small key, well this combination would open the doors of the corporate world to me, and up I went in the lift, with heavy bags. Finally settled by evening, I found home like environment, for people were everywhere, mixing, laughing and just having fun. And among these teeming hundreds I found him ( and a few others ), ‘Rhaxy’. There is already a full entry dedicated to him but he just keeps on coming back. ;-)

Many guys and an equal number of girls were excited about the fact that both guys and girls would be staying in adjoining rooms and you could roam freely during any hours, anywhere, but some like me were more interested in getting to know how to evade the rules and having MAX Fun. I’ll name a few people who I would always remember from the training days. Ravi S Singh – My roomie and an amazing guy with a very hot head. Ankur Agarwal - A barrel of Alcohol, mixture of Rum, Whiskey, Beer and what not. Gaurav Bahal – A Red colored LPG cylinder, ready to burst at any time, and the guinea pig for all our experiments. Joe Z – Way beyond his years and way beyond ourz too. Sureyanshu and Anuj – Brats from IIIT Allahabad who knew how to live life to the max, and Now comes my very own gang – Rhaxy – You all know by now, Bond – He looks like one and more dangerous than the original. JK – My project mate and an Arsehole. Pal, Tiwari and Anupam – Tough to say anything about em separately for all were the best I ever met.

There were a few chicks too, well if they read this... What the hell. Pooja N – A beautiful babe with an even more beautiful heart. Nita – Genuine to the core and nice to be with. Himani – Don know much about her. Meera & Sakshi – Wonder where they are, and never the lest – Miss Tanvi Sethi – Man she is a babe, still sticks around with me, and don get her wrong if you see her the first time, she is dangerous. She has the brains of …maybe 2 newtons.. , pretty, but most importantly, Amazing person to be with and well nothing more to say (Loss of words may be assumed to be the reason)

Well now that you all are familiar with the people in this Training Camp Barracks, I’ll write about the Trainers and mah life there. More coming up in the next Edition of the Training Camp with a Special piece on someone who I can never ever forget in mah life. She was, sorry, she is just amazing…. The Master Of The Puppets, A Dreamer By Nature and an Achiever by Actions – Miss Jayanthi… one of Mah Best Friends

4 Views:

Blogger 30.45 N,76.48 E believes...

Chakkk De!

Wed Mar 01, 10:55:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous believes...

He he he....
Nice one that.....

It reminded me of all the fun that we had at TVM. It was fun without having to think about the work load and the assignments.....

And gosh!!! Everyone tells me that I'm mature, sometimes I feel that I have begun to age much before my time..... ;-)

Juz kidding

Fri Mar 03, 06:52:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous believes...

jhakaas !!!!

Fri Mar 03, 10:23:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous believes...

A nice write up about training...
I realy appreciate it.

Fri Mar 03, 11:42:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home