Monday, April 17, 2006

Random Thoughts

Sometimes I wonder… Is it all worth it? The Training Camps, The Bird Flu, The will be “Reservations” and then Maybe “Bangalore Burning” stuff… Is it even worth a mention? After all, they don’t matter do they? And then I think, What the Heck… Let it be. And so shall I continue Thus… Continue to take you all thru the marvelous ride of mesmerizing words, to weave a world where extant and extinct, veracity and allegory become one, or so I would like to believe. The words I conjure are not for you to see but for me to know that “I Can”, that “I Have Been” and “I Will Be”. It is more of a self realization of the things that have been and will be or maybe might have been had I let the normal course of things to take place and charter its route thru unknown territory, but then again, I had to intervene, with my limited knowledge, presuming I could make a difference, and difference I did make….

But wait, Hold on… Let me not indulge in these introspective thoughts. Let me show you how Bangalore Burnt and how Reservation is affecting the so called millions… and in some beautiful words “Let me get back to work. Let me Begin, and let me End… ”.

4 Views:

Anonymous Anonymous believes...

Yes , its worth it

Thu Apr 20, 09:11:00 AM 2006  
Blogger unforgiven believes...

Always write for yourself. The world will love you for it.

Thu Apr 20, 09:17:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Cruel Intentions believes...

@Unforgiven

How About "Write About Yourself" ?

@Rhax

Waiting for you to come down to BLR to make em all "Worth It"

Fri Apr 21, 04:12:00 AM 2006  
Blogger unforgiven believes...

Well sure, if what you want to write happens to be about yourself. go for it.
Remember, fuck the world, its your blog :)

Fri Apr 21, 06:53:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home