Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hellz Angels

It's been 22 long years and a little more than, that I have had the oportunity to see this beautiful world.
I am told that there are good humans and there are bad humans.
There is God with his angels and stuff and last but not the least, there is Lucifer (I hope I am right in referring to him as "The Devil").
But the Atrocity of life is that angels are considered to be from heaven (that is if such a thing exists), but what about us poor beings from the other world? Surely we too have some place and the right to call our selves angels. Well let it not be the heavens', but we can be HELLZ ANGELS.
I often wonder why people post there feelings on a blog, and bare themselves for the whole world to read. And with these thoughts I too started to write em. Didn't Kick of as I had planned way back in April 2004 but then here I am , at it again. To once again begin the quest for understanding the world and making a name for myself, a name which might not mean much to others but which does satisfy an ego.
More on this one later on.
See Ya