Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Love or My LIFE ? ? ?

Well,

I am back again, to fill up more space, or so might some of you believe.
Let me take you back in time some months ago when I was at home and looking for some fun.
I am a very head strong and stable person, steady as a mountain, or so I believed. But this one day, I just fell, fell for this lovely female. I wonder how it could be, for I have never been interested in something like a relationship bofore. 22 years and it is now that I falter. Still cannot believe if this is a dream or a reality. But it happened and I have only the following few words to describe what happened.

She came into my life,
Like a forceful wind.
She touched my heart,
From deep within.
She cleansed my mind,
And purified my soul.
She helped me find,
What was wrong in my life.
She became my Angel,
The love of my life.


Wish she would understand the real me some day, not that she does not but then again there are loads of things that very few do comprehend.

Anyways, gotta head back to .Net 2005 and attend a few calls, only 2 more months to go and the project deadline approaching.

Adios Amigo

3 Views:

Blogger Preethi believes...

Haha... Nice poem it is! Just apt to tell that you are madly in love!!

Mon Jun 12, 10:24:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Cruel Intentions believes...

@Smiling Girl
Oh everyone is, Just dat the object of love differs

Tue Jul 11, 07:52:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous believes...

If only I were her. Sorry for your loss, may you envision yourself in love and in a relationship again!

Mon Dec 21, 02:26:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home