Monday, August 11, 2008

Su Amor Para Mí No Es Una Fantasía

Your Love for me is not a Fantasy.

Spanish ... A Beautiful Language. One I have been learning for the past 2 months since I came to Uruguay. But that is not what I want to write about today. I want to understand the passions that run amok in this world.

I have seen a lot in these past few months. Traveled 4 countries, seen people and the way they feel for each other, and most importantly my dream. I wonder when I grew up or was I always like this. I turn 25 in another 8 days. My 8th Birthday Spent away from home, away from the ones I love.

I had a dream, a Trance I could not get out of, I did not wish to get out of. Those eyes which captivated me, that glance that ebbed me on and still held me at bay. Which beckoned me to let myself go, to set free the love I have held inside and yet cautioned me that I Might burn, burn with such light that I might go blind. That Smile which enchanted me, which made me want to smile with her. That flick of her hair, entwining around her fingers, made me so unsure. Did I want to be the finger or the hair, I do not know But what I do know is, I did not want the dream to end.

But end it did, and I woke up scared that I might not see my dream again. What if I did not, could not conjure her up once more? I opened my eyes only to realize it was not a dream. There she was, right in front of me. The same face, the same eyes, beckoning yet holding me at bay. One part of me so willing and another so unsure. What If I woke up again?

I sometimes wonder when does one mature? Is it the age or is it the experiences one gains in life. My beliefs stand with the experiences but some believe in Ages. How important is it for us to grow up and do we need to grow up? But hey, I do not want to think much right now. All I want to do is, Dream. And Dream on. I wish it is not just a dream ...

Labels: ,

6 Views:

Anonymous Anonymous believes...

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Aman! Godbless ya!

And Another "Comment To Be Remained Unpublished" For Mysake, For Everybody's Sake.

Hope You Are Happy And Satisfied.

-The Same Old Insanity

Tue Aug 19, 12:05:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous believes...

May I ask who the dream was about?

Sun Dec 28, 05:40:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Cruel Intentions believes...

@Anonymous
The Dream was about a Love I have never met ... Or Maybe I did! :P

And May I know How Anonymous you are?

Sun Dec 28, 01:44:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous believes...

Read your email in Gmail. =]

Mon Dec 29, 01:12:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous believes...

Excerpt from my journal:

There were moments in my life when all the things I desired,
Were fragments of my mind’s delight but now I have acquired.
Though material gains were the very things, I kept in my heart,
For hopes that they would fill my hunger and one day lead me down that path…
The path where success was just a forward step but blurred from my vision,
With a false comfort of who I was and where my life was destined.
Although my plans were not, where my present is now stationed,
I find that all my dreams were misfortunately undertaken.
For now, my desire is not what I can cleverly attain,
But to be loved by any even if they were to do so in vain.

Tue Dec 30, 03:10:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Preethi believes...

I wish too... What a beautiful post, especially that bit about 'do I want to be the hair or the finger'... Very romantic!

Fri Jan 31, 04:45:00 PM 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home