Friday, November 25, 2005

The Power Of Silence

Hey people,

It's been a long time since I added anything substantial to this blog, but better late than never. It's been 5 lonely months that I have been working for this company. Been transferred all over India, from Delhi to Chennai, Coimbatore to Trivandrum and now finally, in Bangalore. Life has been good, but the nostalgia of being away from home once again, and this time for an indefinite period of time, is once again setting in; I would try to go think back in time and relate my experiences to you all (means who so ever finds it worthy enough to read this one) but first I would like to put down a few moments that have left me spechless, at loss of words and they fit so perfectly into my life that I am surprised, and though some of you might have read them before, just go thru them and try to relate .....

... The moment when I left home for the first time,
And I look back at my parents; worried that their son is leaving them,
Yet happy that their child took his first step towards independence.
But this time, they were scared, for they knew that I have become too
Independent, and that I just might not come back again ......

... The moment when the girl I Love ...
Hugged me as if she was clinging on to her life! I didn't say a thing..
I just held her close to me .. and time seemed to stop ...
And I was ...... Speechless ...

... The moment when I parted with my old friends ... Once again ...
And the train had just started ... and I was standing on the door of the wagon ...
Thinking ... with my heart beating fast ... Would I ever see them again ...
And how long it would be if I do ...
For it had happened before, and it was happening again ...
The world as I knew it was changing and I could only change with it ... In Silence ...

... The moment when I lie down on my bed; Alone, Angry, Helpless, Sad ...
Yet Happy at the fact that I have this moment to myself;
And think about the past, Think about the time that was ...
What could have been and what is, Think about my parents ...
And think about the very few but fast friends I have,
Think about the girl who loves me more than I ever can,
And Think about the life that I am now living
And then Think about the life I want to live ...
I feel bloated out, I feel as I am so insignificant as compared to the bigger and
Better things in life .... And I don't want it to be like this .....
And the only friend I have in this moment is,
SILENCE ....
A SILENCE that shouts out aloud at me,
Just like these bold letters shout out from the page,
And I am left once again ...
SPEECHLESS .......

2 Views:

Blogger Preethi believes...

That was good... Silence, speechless... Nice!!

Mon Jun 12, 10:23:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Cruel Intentions believes...

@loonie
Thanks

@Smiling Girl
Silence is the Loudest thing I have ever heard

Tue Jul 11, 07:51:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home